2013年7月30日火曜日

My summer plans


After finish summer school

 I will stay my friends house because of my fright ticket time lol


And I will go back to Japan. 

And I will prepare for my TOEFL test.

 But I don't want study all day 

so I will hang out with my friends in Japan.

 And I would go to Tokyo Disney Land again!!!!( if my mom say okay.... I hope she say yes.)


Because some of friends, who is Taiwan's friends visit Japan!!


I was existing about it so I want to Gide for them!


And also I want to hang out with my Japanese friends to shopping, KTV, and long long girls talk lol


I have lots of plans!!!! I hope I can do it all of it lol

1 件のコメント:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun! Is KTV fun? I saw it last night when we went bowling. It looked like it could be fun. You'll have to tell me all about it :-)

    返信削除