2013年7月19日金曜日

First Week for ICA summer school.....

I feel soooo tired omg!
i think because today is Friday maybe....

I miss my friends
I wanna hang out with them~~~~

anyway, first week is well done.
I hope i will enjoy hole summer school!! :)

I love Taiwan's weather. I love hotter place.
but I want go back to Taipei just 2 days are okay for me
Just i wanna hang out with my friend !!! lol

so..... I going to show some picture for you....





Those pictures are when I and my friends went to Tokyo Disney Land!
with wearing uniform lol
like it's common for in Japan, which is wearing high school uniform and go to Disney Land~ 
it wan amazing day!



those pictures are when I want to Shinjyuku (新宿)with my friend.
Long time no see her and I really miss he, so I met her ,suddenly we hag each other lol
just we met few hours but still fun for us!






















Those pictures are when we went Tokyo Disney Sea with my friend!
The girl is Japanese and tree boys are Taiwanese!
they visited in Japan for fun, so I and the girl bring them to there!
I hope they enjoy that moment!
I was enjoy it haha!
love it~~~~~ 
















 

1 件のコメント:

  1. This was great! I really enjoyed your pictures! It seems like your friends had a great time with you!

    返信削除