2013年8月1日木曜日

Summer! Hot! a haunted house!

summer is coming!!!

everyday super hot!!!!

so, I hope you guys will be cooler

I going to tell you are famous a hunted house in Japan!

it called "戦慄迷宮"  

You have to walk this house around 900m. 
it could used to a hour. 
This is in the Fuji-Q Highland, which is an amusement park  in Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi Japan.

This house main story is about hospital.

doctor try to make human, who is can  walk by themselves but he or she not alive anymore.
and he try to experiments, used to all of the patients. 
he gave them a lot of medicine, and effect, he kill all of the patients and also nurses.
and that doctor closed hospital.......

this is the story of the hunted house.

this house was recorded by Guinness World Records
.





I going to show you a video, which is what looks like....
but it Japaneses, so just feel scare!!!! I hope you like it!!!!


Please start 2:41


Thank You!!!
I hope you can feel little cooler 



1 件のコメント:

  1. Great news story! It does look very scary! I'm not sure I would be able to do that! You did a great job on this!

    返信削除